Philadelphia-based integrated marketing agency introduces its next generation
socialized analytics and insights platform
to accelerate collaborative decision making
KING OF PRUSSIA, Pa.—June 10, 2013— Cadient Group, a leading interactive digital marketing agency, recently launched the next generation of its cutting-edge insights and analytics solution, REVEALSM. REVEAL is a proprietary SaaS business intelligence (BI) solution, engineered to simplify the data analysis and interpretation process for key decision makers in a company. Unlike other insights and analytics tools, REVEAL not only allows businesses to gather brand and competitive multichannel data—including, social, web, advertising, mobile and search—but more importantly, the platform enables users to democratize and socialize key findings within an organization.
“Most analytics platforms require specialized skills to interact with and make meaningful use of metrics and data,” says Bryan Hill, Chief Technology Officer for Cadient Group. “This dynamic creates the potential to produce insights in a vacuum—conceivably leading to ill-informed decisions and actions. This latest release builds on our user-friendly interface with enhanced social-sharing aspects and further extends accessibility to the enterprise beyond the data scientists while driving organizational interpretation of data. This shared analysis approach is the key to maximizing the value of big data.”
Key enhancements in the latest release of REVEAL include:
- Insight authoring now includes an “attachment” feature that provides supporting details with an observation.
- The new resource library offers a searchable, central repository for teams to share saved reports, insight attachments, or documents of any kind.
- Quickly recognize new insights are available with visual cues on data visualizations that have recent observations posted.
Key benefits that brands experience from using the REVEAL product include:
- Gain an effective and holistic understanding of program performance across all channels and conduct insightful analysis of improvement performance capabilities within the marketing mix to gain optimal return.
- Identify share of voice and market opportunities, monitor key performance indicators according to brand or program goals, and compare promotional trends and activities against key competitors and industry benchmarks.
- Receive alerts of shifts in program performance as they occur, experience 24/7/365 anywhere access to real-time data, and use real-time insights to identify opportunities and risks.
- Save time and money by consolidating all program reporting into one platform, eliminating bottlenecks in reporting and analysis request and accelerate decision cycles that lead to informed investment decisions.
ABOUT CADIENT GROUP
Cadient Group is a leading digital healthcare marketing agency that serves a diverse range of industry markets and stakeholders, including pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, medical devices, hospital and healthcare systems, institutions and associations. The agency produces business changing solutions for innovative healthcare companies, driving success for some of the world’s most novel therapies and category defining brands. For more information, visit www.Cadient.com. You can also follow Cadient Group on Twitter and Facebook.
Jackie Zima Evans
Direct: (484) 385-2909
Mobile: (215) 534-2973